These rules are in place at the request of the members.
- Be on the tee 10 minutes before your allocated tee time.
- Replace all divots and repair all pitch marks.
- Keep pace with the match in front, if you fall behind call through the following players.
- Respect other golfers on the course, when they are about to play a shot.
- Shout ‘Fore’ if you or your partners hit a wayward shot. Enjoy your time at Shirland Golf Club.
Please do not:
- Wear denim, track suit or jogging bottoms.
- Wear shorts unless they are tailored.
- Wear football type shirts, shirts with slogans or shirts with out either a collar or sleeves.
- Wear hats, caps, waterproofs or golf shoes in the clubhouse.
- Use foul or abusive language at any time.
- Smoke anywhere within the club house building.
Your assistance in these matters will be appreciated by all.
Shirland Golf Club Committees & Directors.