SOCIAL DISTANCING IS KEY – PLAY SAFE/STAY SAFE
THIS MUST BE PRACTISED AT ALL TIMES ANYONE NOT ABIDING TO THESE RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
- On the Course
- All rakes have been removed. Players are asked to smooth sand with their club or feet.
- Ball washers are covered up – not to be used
- Benches and bins are not to be used
- The shoe-cleaner is not to be used
- Flagsticks must be left in the hole at all times and not touched
- The cups will be adapted so that the ball does not fall below the ground level when holed. This enables it to be retrieved without the player touching the pin or cup.
- Pins/flags on the practice putting green will be removed.
- Players are asked not to use the practice nets.
- A maximum of 2 players are to use the putting green at any time, remaining at least 2 metres apart at all times. Priority is given to the next 2-ball due to tee off.
- Before the Round
There will be (at a minimum) 10-minute intervals between tee times. Members will be informed of when the new tee sheets go live.
- Competitions to be opened for booking on the BRS on a weekly basis on the preceding Sunday at 10.00. It is likely that only social golf will be allowed initially.
- Weekend tee times from 07:00-11:00 are reserved for members only, whether they intend to play in the competition or not.
- 2019-20 members are asked to renew their membership as soon as possible, preferably over the phone to reduce contact in the shop and to reduce time taken in the shop before teeing off.
- All members/visitors to book in at the pro shop before play
- The maximum number of golfers in a group per tee time is to be 2 players
- There will be no facility to block-book tee times. Each player must book individually to ensure we can maintain social distancing on the car park and in and around the shop.
Arrival and Waiting to Play
- The clubhouse, marquee and locker room facilities will be closed. Please change at your car. Limited essential access to toilets is allowed. These toilets are signposted – to the rear of the marquee. There will be limited drinks and snacks available from the professional shop.
- Please park away from other cars where possible
- Do not leave your car until 15mins before tee time
- Do not arrive on the first tee until the group in front have moved away from the tee
- No more than 2 people at any time (plus 1 member of staff) allowed in the professional’s shop
- Any payments to be made by card and contactless where possible
- We do anticipate buggies being available for hire and there will be a sanitising procedure in place. Strictly only 1 player to a buggy. £10 for members £15 for visitors.
- During the Round
- Golfers to keep two metres apart at teeing areas when tee shots are being played
- Golfers to stay more than two metres apart when walking to the ball, searching for a ball and playing shots including on the putting green. It is recommended that each golfer continues putting until the ball is holed, then moving away to allow their partner to putt.
- Do not touch stray balls on the course
- After the Round
Social distancing is as important after a round as it is during the round, so when the round is over all golfers must leave the course and the club/facility immediately so that there are no gatherings around the clubhouse area.
In the meantime stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you back to the club very soon.